Independent Gaming Revolution™

Japanese Banshees Inbound!™

Welcome to Independent Gaming Revolution where we are changing the image of Modern Day Gamers. If you are already registered sign in, if you are not sign up to day and join one of our many clan usergroups found in the "Usergroups" category.
The Point system has taken effect on the IGR website. Have you ever wanted the map or signatue completed but to lazy to do it? Request it and pay for it with the new IGR Points System

Website updates! For 9/20/09

IGR Relapse Fm
    IGR Admin

Website updates! For 9/20/09

Post by IGR Relapse Fm on 9/20/2009, 1:17 pm

As you have probably noticed there have been alot of new updates to the site. First have ben the addition of the New Community leader and Section Leader forums. Those will function in the same way as the Council members forum. Also i have added the Announcement which is the scrolling bar of text to the top of the page. I have also added banners to the Index/Mainpage of the site. Also there has been the addition of Forge team and Design Team Personal Forums for the members, so if your on one or both the teams you will now have your own personal forum.

Also some other updates.

How many images you can have in your signature. This is to prevent overflow on the site.

Recuit to Sergent:
    1 Signature image. Maximum 500x200 pixels

Master Sergent to Major:
    Up to 2 Signature images. maximum 500x200 pixels

General to Community Leader:
    Up to 3 Signature images. maximum 500x200 pixels

IGC Council:
    Up to 4 Signature images. maximum 500x200 pixels

No images that will harm others and no inapropriate images.

Also i will be adding RPG Games to the Website similar to mafia wars to the website but they will be Halo 3 themed and Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2 themed

Happy Posting.

~ Samurai.

News team: Leader
    Forge team: Leader
    Design team: Leader
    Arcade tech: Leader

Current date/time is 11/14/2018, 9:54 am