Independent Gaming Revolution™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Independent Gaming Revolution™

Japanese Banshees Inbound!™

Welcome to Independent Gaming Revolution where we are changing the image of Modern Day Gamers. If you are already registered sign in, if you are not sign up to day and join one of our many clan usergroups found in the "Usergroups" category.
The Point system has taken effect on the IGR website. Have you ever wanted the map or signatue completed but to lazy to do it? Request it and pay for it with the new IGR Points System

September Updates

IGR Relapse Fm
    IGR Relapse Fm
    IGR Admin

September Updates Empty September Updates

Post by IGR Relapse Fm 9/2/2010, 6:42 pm

Its been nearly a good 3 months since i've given out any sort of news letter but here we go.

1. There has been a new regiment launched.

Currently a 2 clan gamer only regiment ran by myself, IGR Blake Fm, and IGR OCCK Fm.
    This only for the members that qualify as "gamer" (Not in for the clan but to play video games with others).
    You may transfer in and out of these clans at anytime contact your current general or regiment leader to transfer.

2. Every Month i want to have a Clan battle sort of thing against fellow clans. This is just a friendly or competitive 5 minute slug fest on halo. If you have the ability to record/send voice memos from an iPhone iPod touch or iPad via email that would be really helpful since i wanna do this in an MLG type manner.

Thats all for now.

Happy Gaming Relapse.

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 1:17 pm